Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Poop is a four letter word

My 4yr old twins cannot control their silly minds, they giggle at the grossest things, they laugh at their every body function....natural and forced. My two year old copies whatever the twins do, so between the 3 of them, its gigglefest and grossfest all day long.

They have also learned a few new words to go along with these gross thaughts and actions.
1. Boofer Butt
2. Boofenator (my daughter has even made up a song about this one)
3. Butt Head
4 .Bummer Face
5. Poop Head
6. Stinker Butt
7. Pooper Sniffer
8. Fart
9. Fart Buster
10. crap
Just to name a few..

I do not condone these words, especially when they are said in a very loud voice in the checkout line at Target. I try my best not to laugh at some of the crazy/disgusting things that they come out with, but sometimes its hard. The kids are cute and innocent to look at, then they open up their mouths and these ugly words pop out.

I guess there are alot worse things that they could be saying. It is better to have them laughing about gross things other than crying about anything. But honestly, I doin't know where they hear this kind of talk!

Enough of this gross talk, I have to get off my lazy butt and get some crap done, before I am too pooped to do anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment