Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

Yodels...the new fruit?

Why can't Yodels be healthy? I don't mean the "yodelaehoooooos", I mean those damn chocolate covered yummies with the cream inside. The ones that are all rolled up, like a tiny treasure. First you delicately peel the thin chocolate layer off with your teeth, then gently unroll out the chocolate cake and lick the cream out as you go, until your down to just the middle. Each bite is savored until the little, last bit is gone.....OH YA!!!!...they come TWO in a package!!! How freaking great is that!!!??? The second one, I eat free style.

Sorry for any typos, I am typing all this with one hand (I am still on the first yodel...savoring....)

PS: FYI, YES, I AM off my diet, just until this frigging box of yodels is gone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment